« Home | I saw this quote just now and thought it to be a g... » | Ha... the other night, Tilden and I were making a ... » | Tilden and I accidentally left an open candle burn... » | Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonde... » | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » | Word of God Speak » | Flowers in Your Hair... » | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » 

1.20.2007 

Coming to a neighborhood near you...

First Crate & Barrel, now IKEA?! What more could the city of Charlotte want?

WHAT???
WOO-HOO!!!

SHUT UP!!!
If I had known that I wouldn't have moved!!!! :)
I LOVE IKEA!

Woooooo hooooooo! Did you know that the first time I ever shopped at Ikea it was in England?

Aunt Bonnie, world shopper. Ha!

Post a Comment