« Home | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » | Word of God Speak » | Flowers in Your Hair... » | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » | To Elaborate... » 

11.29.2006 

Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonderful time... lots of firsts took place for Tilden and me these past few days... first time in California, first time riding a cable car, first time driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, first time seeing the Pacific Ocean, first time dancing in the Pacific Ocean, first time seeing a Redwood tree... the list continues. We took almost 500 pictures (my scrapbooking mother would be so proud!), so I'm sure I'll be able to post one or two on here, after I've gotten some rest and gotten settled back into East Coast life...

Welcome Home! I'm glad you guys had a great time and got back safely!

Hopefully we'll see you, and your 500+ pics soon.

des

Aw, sounds like fun!
Glad you had a great time.
Let's see those pics!!!

Glad you're home!

i'm so jealous. sf is one of my dreams...can't wait to read all about it!

This blog site is really strange. I tried already to post a comment that said how much I wish I could be with you, in person, to look at all your San Fran photos and have you tell me all the stories.

I LOVE YOU!

Umm...still waiting for the photos!!

Post a Comment