« Home | Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonde... » | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » | Word of God Speak » | Flowers in Your Hair... » | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » 

12.13.2006 

Tilden and I accidentally left an open candle burning all night last night...

I didn't notice it until the morning when I happened to see its tiny flicker reflecting in the mirror...

When I blew it out, I was pretty amazed to see that it had barely burned at all...

God knew that our neighbors would be pissed if we had accidentally burned the block down...

So I laughed when I read your post. Not because you left the candle burning because that's pretty serious, but because I pictured your neighbors having NO pity for you if it turned out bad.
For future reference, if you DO decide to burn the block down, you can always come stay with us!

We DO have an espresso machine now . . . and I AM getting close to mastering it . . .

Not that you WANT to burn your house down (and those of your closest neighbors) . . .

Des

oh gosh. I'm glad you're ok. I'm glad you didn't get hurt in a fire or by a mob of angry neighbours.
For the record I would appreciate it if Des and Kristy could stick to the Canadian way of spelling things....neighbor? What the heck!?!?!?!
tisk, tisk

Post a Comment