« Home | Word of God Speak » | Flowers in Your Hair... » | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » | To Elaborate... » | I'm liking my new job...:) » | Oops! » | My Version of a "Des" Post » 

11.05.2006 

I love how God intends for the world to be filled with beauty... he doesn't distinguish the ghetto from the rich neighborhoods when he gives us the beautiful colors of the fall foliage. When I drive through the dirty industrial parts of town, the trees are just as pretty as when I drive through the untouched forests of the Blue Ridge Mountains. God never intends for his world to be ugly... that is something that we as humans have done. And that is something that we as humans have to do something about...

Good thoughts. I always love hearing... or reading your thoughts.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates