« Home | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » | To Elaborate... » | I'm liking my new job...:) » | Oops! » | My Version of a "Des" Post » | The End of Summer... the Beginning of Something New » | I love how Pink Floyd, in all their drunken, drug-... » | Tilden and I went to church this morning... decide... » 

10.10.2006 

Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey




Those pictures are beautiful. I really would love to go see the leaves changing before its all gone. I am glad you guys had a great time. Yes, Wayne did tell me that you guys missed me Sunday. Thank you for that and I really missed being there and seeing everybody. I am going to be coming to church this Sunday. I will see you then!!

Wow, where is that place? I love the waterfall!

The waterfall is Linville Falls, which is off the Blue Ridge Parkway inbetween Asheville and Boone. There are several pretty easy trails you can hike, each one taking you to a different view of the falls.

Gary, Cindy and I were at the exact same place on the 11th. I knew the last picture looked really familiar.

That's right... Gary was telling me that you all were going... where did you camp out?

we camped at Julian Price, a campground on the parkway near Blowing Rock...we had a good time.

Post a Comment