« Home | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » | To Elaborate... » | I'm liking my new job...:) » | Oops! » | My Version of a "Des" Post » | The End of Summer... the Beginning of Something New » | I love how Pink Floyd, in all their drunken, drug-... » 

10.15.2006 

Flowers in Your Hair...

Anyone ever been to San Francisco? If so, do you have any advice on where to stay and what to see?



ummm... Panthers just won!

When we go to SF we stay with Bill's Aunt & Uncle who live out there. But you have to cross the Golden Gate Bridge to get north of the city & see some redwoods, and in the city you have to go walk the docks and eat seafood. And take a warm jacket 'cause it gets REALLY CHILLY there!

And I posted - although I find that I really prefer xanga (where Robin first got me started blogging) so that's the one I keep up most every day.

Loved reading about your mountain vacation. Have you ever heard the gps lady freak out when you took what she considered to be a wrong turn? She starts yelling "perform a legal u-turn" over and over again. It's pee-in-your-pants funny!

OK, I just read my comment and wanted to let you know that staying with Bill's aunt & uncle isn't related to you having to cross the bridge & go see redwoods and all that other stuff. Forgot to say you have to ride a trolly car.

Thanks for the San Francisco advice... would you suggest that we stay in Union Square? That's where I've been looking for hotels...

Yes, the GPS lady cracks me up! I love giving Tilden a hard time about her... I call her his "back seat woman" (but sometimes I prefer to use another word instead of woman)...

Post a Comment