« Home | Tilden and I accidentally left an open candle burn... » | Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonde... » | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » | Word of God Speak » | Flowers in Your Hair... » | Pictures from our Little Mountain Journey » | Since Tilden and I have been trying to use up our ... » | I think I am just a little too excited about the n... » 

12.19.2006 

Ha... the other night, Tilden and I were making a fruit salad, and Tilden accidentally spilled poppy seeds all over the kitchen...all over the counter, the stove, the floor...

Tonight, he was heating some water in the kettle for some hot chocolate, when the smoke detector started going off... I came down from the loft to see what was going on, and realized that it was poppy seeds smoking in the oven burners.

Before, our house smelled like pretty Christmas tree pine. Now, it smells like we've been smokin' joints all night...

LOL!!

heehee....silly you guys!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hey Stephanie,

I hope Tilden has learned his lesson about using a stove for cooking when there's a perfectly good microwave in your house.

Missing you two,
Johnny

Post a Comment