« Home | Some Quotes from a Book I've been Reading... » | To Elaborate... » | I'm liking my new job...:) » | Oops! » | My Version of a "Des" Post » | The End of Summer... the Beginning of Something New » | I love how Pink Floyd, in all their drunken, drug-... » | Tilden and I went to church this morning... decide... » | I don’t know why I can’t get it out of my head… af... » | Goals, not Relating to Soccer » 

9.26.2006 

I think I am just a little too excited about the new season of television shows...

All I get excited about is The Golden Girls...

which shows are you excited about?

How about...

Mondays: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (I personally think this should be a 2-hour show because 1 hour is just not enough)

Tuesdays: Boston Legal

Thursdays: Earl, Office, Grey's Anatomy, and ER-- yes, April, I DID see it!

Sundays: Desperate Housewives

And now Tilden and I watched Heros Monday night that now has my interest...

I know, it's sad... but I have limited my channel surfing... I only watch TV when I actually want to watch something specific.

So does anyone else have any shows that you think I should add to my list? (besides Golden Girls, Kristy!)

I love love love Gilmore Girls. :-)...I like the sarcastic humor...
Gave up Desperate Housewives this year...Grey's is the best.
Did you know they continued 7th Heaven? I just found that out...
You should def. check out Ace of Cakes on the Food Network, Thursday nights at 10:30pm...great show.
Midnight reruns of Fraiser on Lifetime are my favorite next to Gilmore Girls!

Mmmm...thursday is my favorite

I was talking to someone the other day who said they were inspired by your blog design

I've been thinking the same thing - that I'm too excited about the new season. What does that say about us?

Heroes has piqued my interest, too. I still like all the "case solved" shows. Still love 3 1/2 Men. . . .

Yes... I think I watched every Law & Order episode this summer...

It's not the most wholesome of shows, but I love The Family Guy! It is stinkin' hilarious!

Seems you're completly lost in television land! You haven't posted since the new season began.

Post a Comment