« Home | My Version of a "Des" Post » | The End of Summer... the Beginning of Something New » | I love how Pink Floyd, in all their drunken, drug-... » | Tilden and I went to church this morning... decide... » | I don’t know why I can’t get it out of my head… af... » | Goals, not Relating to Soccer » | Life Update » | Have you ever listened to music so beautiful that ... » | Just Another Friday Evening... » | Pros... Cons...Pros: wider range to impact kids; h... » 

9.06.2006 

Oops!

So I have really been wanting some cereal the past couple of days, but the milk we had in our refrigerator had gone bad several days ago (much like everything else in our fridge, I'm afraid). So finally we went to the grocery store to get some milk, and when we got home, I pulled down my box of Oh!'s (my favorite cereal, of course) from the pantry, and I poured all that was left in the box into my bowl. I tasted a couple of pieces before I poured my milk in to make sure that they too hadn't gone bad. Nope! They were still crunchy. So I poured on a good amount of sugar (because I love the sugary milk left in the bottom of the bowl when all the cereal is gone), and I then poured on our newly bought milk. As I was going to sit down on the couch to enjoy my cereal while watching some mindless tv, I took a bite of my delicious cereal. BLAUGH! It tasted disgusting! I couldn't even chew it up! I spit it out in the trashcan while Tilden stared at me, wondering what on earth was wrong. My immediate thought was that the milk we had just bought was bad, so I checked the date and smelled it. Nope. It was fine. Then I started to realize that the bite I had taken tasted more salty than rotten. Then I realized that all that sugar I had poured on my cereal was actually salt. Then Tilden started laughing at me. And then I started laughing at myself. And then I realized that I had used up all of my Oh!'s.

Oh well.

Aww...I feel bad for you...but it WAS funny!

oh no

That is a great story.

It's funny that you like the sugar and milk at the bottom of the bowl. I would never have guessed that there is so much little girl left in professional Stephanie.

Thanks for the laugh.

Don't forget to come and see the boat...uh...I mean...us.

Johnny

That is so stinkin funny

Post a Comment