« Home | A few more pictures while I'm at it... » | City by the Bay » | Coming to a neighborhood near you... » | I saw this quote just now and thought it to be a g... » | Ha... the other night, Tilden and I were making a ... » | Tilden and I accidentally left an open candle burn... » | Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonde... » | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » 

3.25.2007 

So has Tilden told you the news??

So I hear a congratulations is in order. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!

*SCREAM*!!!!!

NO! Tilden did NOT tell ME the news!
WHAT? WHY? WHY THE CONGRATS???
IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS????
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm going crazy!

i actually heard it from someone OTHER than tilden, making it a tad more believable.... :-)

love you guys...so, so happy for you!

Hey, did you hear? We're expecting!!!!!!!

Thanks for finally telling me Tilden! Geez!
CONGRATS! This is so exciting. Be excited...there is so much joy to come.

Your Uncle Alex told me. He's very excited for you! And guess what? SO AM I!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CONGRATS, Stephanie! I already told Tilden, but I wanted to tell you too! I heard it from Tilden at first, but like most, I did NOT believe him! It was the next day at lunch plus when I heard someone congratulate your mom - and then I got all excited!!!! You guys will make GREAT parents and I can't wait to see the bundle of joy!!

I think everyone already knows. News travels quickly especially when you tell a couple of salvos. Congrats.

Post a Comment