« Home | City by the Bay » | Coming to a neighborhood near you... » | I saw this quote just now and thought it to be a g... » | Ha... the other night, Tilden and I were making a ... » | Tilden and I accidentally left an open candle burn... » | Just got back from San Francisco... we had a wonde... » | Happy Thanksgiving! I was talking today with a lit... » | to act on God's behalf: to express what's on His m... » | I love how God intends for the world to be filled ... » | Word of God Speak » 

2.11.2007 

A few more pictures while I'm at it...

Pictures at Alcatraz... the top one is the row of cells that the inmates names "Broadway," and the bottom picture reminds me of my prison days...

Haight-Ashbury... if I could go back in time, I'd like to have been at this spot about 40 years ago...

First time in the Pacific Ocean!



At Stenson Beach, on the Pacific Ocean with my husband. :)

Being pensive...

Another place I would like to visit if I could go back in time... City Lights bookstore, the first paperback boookstore and in the 50s, a popular hangout of the beat poets, Jack Keroac, Bob Dylan...

Another picture of the huge Redwood trees on the West Coast...

Since I don't seem to have any particular thoughts to post lately, here are some more pictures of our San Francisco trip... that was a good time experiencing life with my husband...








Great pictures of SF!! To answer your question, no I didn't get him anything extra besides the tickets to Harry Connick. He is such a sneak. I didn't think we were getting anything else for each other. That is what makes him so sweet and thoughtful. I did feel bad but he told me not to worry about it. Can't wait to get together again. We really need to have a rematch against the guys sometime. I think we were jipped! hahaha

Post a Comment