« Home | Stagnant » | I was just watching Super Nanny, and I started cry... » | Time for some more pictures... » | "Dance It, Honey!" » | Three Cups of Tea » | So my prayer tonight as I caught a glimpse of my s... » | My life... » | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » 

5.03.2008 

My thoughts are too complex and involved lately to condense into a pretty little blog post...

I hope you can get them out soon...i want to learn from them.

yeah...but i bet if i was sitting in your living room - you know the spot i like - sipping on freshley steeped tildentea that all those thoughts would make themselves known. if only i were sitting in your living room.

nuts.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates