« Home | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » | Live in the Sunshine... » | So having a baby really breaks you down... emotion... » | Nine months later... » | I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation ... » | Funny Picture » | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » | Where has the time gone? I think I've been focuse... » 

1.10.2008 

My life...

Years ago, I never would have thought that my life would now consist of children's music playing constantly in my home, my living room being scattered with colorful baby toys, my days being planned around when my daughter will want to eat again, rushing to get home from work to see my husband and baby, meals being eaten while smiling at the face of a cooing baby, thinking that the best invention ever is a pillow called "My Breast Friend," washing and folding such small articles of clothing constantly, being ready for bed by 9pm, getting joy out of seeing my daughter hold a toy or follow an object with her eyes or take a nap in her crib...

But that's my life now, and well, it suits me just fine.

Amen.

it's an awesome time!

Post a Comment