« Home | My life... » | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » | Live in the Sunshine... » | So having a baby really breaks you down... emotion... » | Nine months later... » | I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation ... » | Funny Picture » | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » 

1.31.2008 

So my prayer tonight as I caught a glimpse of my sleeping daughter in the mirror as I was laying her in her crib was, "oh God, please don't let me screw this whole thing up..."

It kind of just hit me, all over again, that she is an actual human... a human that we are shaping into an adult... an actual adult who will make her own decisions and impact other people... somehow.

wow.

Freaks me out everyday of my life! But no worries. Emerson is a blessed little woman.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates