« Home | "Dance It, Honey!" » | Three Cups of Tea » | So my prayer tonight as I caught a glimpse of my s... » | My life... » | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » | Live in the Sunshine... » | So having a baby really breaks you down... emotion... » | Nine months later... » 

2.18.2008 

Time for some more pictures...

If these pictures are any indication of her personality, we're going to have a blast these next 18 years!



This girl loves her bath time...


This picture was taken right after she turned over from her back to her stomach!
Emerson at 4 months old... we almost forgot to take a picture on her 4-month birthday, but we remembered right before bedtime...
Good gracious... I love that smile...

She's recently discovered that it feels good on her gums to stick out her tongue... I love it!


She is such a joy to be around. I love her laugh and that great smile. She is such a beautiful little girl!!!

She is just the sweetest little muffin ever!

What a perfect, precious combination of the two of you.

she is soooooooo cute and adorable....I have not even met her yet and i love her...aww..love her...too cute for words

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates