« Home | Time for some more pictures... » | "Dance It, Honey!" » | Three Cups of Tea » | So my prayer tonight as I caught a glimpse of my s... » | My life... » | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » | Live in the Sunshine... » | So having a baby really breaks you down... emotion... » 

2.27.2008 

I was just watching Super Nanny, and I started crying. I started crying for all the kids in this world who grow up with parents who do not do what’s best for them… with parents who are abusive, immature, selfish, and just ignorant. It hurts to imagine Emerson, or any other child I know for that matter, being treated the way too many children in this world are treated by their parents… the ones who are supposed to love them and care for them the most. I just have to wonder what a different world this would be if all children were allowed to grow up in a safe, positive, nurturing home.

Oh God, please protect and keep safe every child in this world tonight… let the children in this world experience at least this one night of safety and love… and if that is not your will, then please God, put someone in each of their lives that will show them love and will treat them like the beautiful creation you created them to be. Let them grow up knowing that they are valued and are Your creation... let it be so...

Amen. My heart breaks for those kids also.

i like supernanny too.

luvH

I was just sayiny to H, it always gets me when kids say to me ... Why are you so nice to us? And they really are confounded. I wonder who is not nice to them? Why is it so shocking to them when someone lets them be them?
Rob

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates