« Home | So my prayer tonight as I caught a glimpse of my s... » | My life... » | Decision time... » | Emerson slept all night last night! I didn't thin... » | Gratitude » | Live in the Sunshine... » | So having a baby really breaks you down... emotion... » | Nine months later... » | I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation ... » | Funny Picture » 

2.10.2008 

Three Cups of Tea


I'd recommend this book to pretty much every American to read... it gives a great perspective on what life is really like in the Middle East... and what one guy is doing to make a difference...


About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates