« Home | Nine months later... » | I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation ... » | Funny Picture » | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » | Where has the time gone? I think I've been focuse... » | Two years down... ... » | Freedom in the Inner Most Part of Me... » | So the baby is about the size of an avocado right ... » | There is meanness in this world... » | A purpose to it all... » 

10.15.2007 

So having a baby really breaks you down... emotionally, physically, even spiritually by having taken part in such an amazing miracle... it's a good brokenness... one where you just lift your arms up to God and tell Him your His... His to do whatever He wants... and I'm not just His, but my little girl is too. And that's an awesome thing.

You're a great mommy

Hey Steph! I miss you guys so much! She is just SO precious...i wish you and tilden so much happiness and love for with your new little girl HOPEFULLY we can come see you soon!

Love you Jen

Here is my myspace page address and my email stay in touch.

myspace.com/doa8
Foxy1023@aol.com

Thank God she has a mom like you, to teach her that God's strength can get her through anything. She'll need that lesson when she's a sleep deprived mommy too. Cherish these snuggly newborn moments. Soon she'll be tearing your house apart! :)
Hope I can meet her someday soon!

Welcome to the Mommy club! I'm so happy for Emerson to have you as her Mom. I know you'll be GREAT at it. I love the pic I've seen of Emerson with her three older girl cousins. Priceless!

Love you - Aunt Bonnie

Post a Comment