« Home | I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation ... » | Funny Picture » | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » | Where has the time gone? I think I've been focuse... » | Two years down... ... » | Freedom in the Inner Most Part of Me... » | So the baby is about the size of an avocado right ... » | There is meanness in this world... » | A purpose to it all... » | So has Tilden told you the news?? » 

10.04.2007 

Nine months later...






So I kept meaning to get around to posting ultrasound pictures of the baby... never quite got to it... time passes so quickly... now I have actual pictures of Emerson Maya Costas Engle! She was born a little more than a week early on Sept. 29 at 2:20pm... the labor process was good, and now Tilden and I have a beautiful, perfect little baby girl to cuddle and love and keep us up half the night... here are a couple of the hundreds of pictures that have been taken of her so far...


oh my goodness....just beautiful.

can't wait to meet her.

She's perfect. Give her many kisses from us.

I am soooo happy for you guys. She is so beautiful. She definitely is a blessing. I can't wait to see her. Let us know when you feel like having some company. We really want to meet her. Love you guys!!!!

she is beautiful..i am very sad I am not able to see her in person...and u look beautiful too for just having given birth...two beautiful girls..lucky tilden..haha

Beautiful!!! I love her name . . . I'm looking forward to seeing her. you superwoman, you.

she's beautiful...congratulations!!

Post a Comment