« Home | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » | Where has the time gone? I think I've been focuse... » | Two years down... ... » | Freedom in the Inner Most Part of Me... » | So the baby is about the size of an avocado right ... » | There is meanness in this world... » | A purpose to it all... » | So has Tilden told you the news?? » | A few more pictures while I'm at it... » | City by the Bay » 

9.21.2007 

Funny Picture


Desmond took this picture... Tilden surprised us by jumping, and Desmond just happened to snap the picture right at that moment... it makes me laugh.

Oh my hilarious.
That's some high jumping! I hope your child doesn't have a leg span like that or she'll soon start kicking you in the ribs and the face at the same time.

Tilden is like a cheerleader...

Post a Comment