« Home | Funny Picture » | There is a little life inside of me hiccuping righ... » | Where has the time gone? I think I've been focuse... » | Two years down... ... » | Freedom in the Inner Most Part of Me... » | So the baby is about the size of an avocado right ... » | There is meanness in this world... » | A purpose to it all... » | So has Tilden told you the news?? » | A few more pictures while I'm at it... » 

9.26.2007 

I'm pretty much fed up with the way The Salvation Army, in general, views the Boys & Girls Clubs. The Club program is no less important than a Sunday service program... I'm tired of it being treated as inferior and second to anything the "corps" may do.

That's all... just frustrated.

I love the advocate you are for Boys and Girls Clubs.

Amen. It's comforting to know there is someone in the midst of the whole mess who has their priorities straight.
Thank you for doing what you do in the midst of the frustration.

CONGRATULATIONS Stephanie!!! I can't wait to see little Emerson - she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will have to go out and get somme lotion! I hope you are doing well - take care and I will see you soon!

righteous anger...let's go key a big red truck...

just kidding.

or am I?

hahaha

Post a Comment