« Home | Freedom in the Inner Most Part of Me... » | So the baby is about the size of an avocado right ... » | There is meanness in this world... » | A purpose to it all... » | So has Tilden told you the news?? » | A few more pictures while I'm at it... » | City by the Bay » | Coming to a neighborhood near you... » | I saw this quote just now and thought it to be a g... » | Ha... the other night, Tilden and I were making a ... » 

5.15.2007 

Two years down...
...eternity to go!

Nice, hey Im going to be in Spartanburg this summer. this is April by the way

We need some pictures of the cute tummy. It's a must.

Wow, it seems like yesterday. Time flies when you are in love.

Funny you should mention an itinerary...just last night Wayne started on it. We have a few things already scheduled but I am sure that it will be finished by the weekend. I had to laugh out loud when I read your comment because it is so true. I guess he is a little predictable.

Post a Comment