« Home | » | Boycott, anyone?? » | Dads are Awesome (and very cute at times!) » | I've been researching elementary, middle, and hig... » | really?! » | I don't want to be a materialistic person. I don't... » | Easter Egg Hunt in Savannah Woods today... lots of... » | Jesus' desire for his followers is that they live ... » | Tilden makes beautiful flower arrangements...he al... » | So Tilden and I just got back from being mesmerize... » 

5.12.2006 

So, I've been playing around with macromedia lately, trying to tap into the inner graphic designer in me...

By the way, I don't think graphic design varies greatly from scrapbooking...

1 - i agree with your last statement

2 - you did a great jon on your page!

3 - man, what a fantastic picture of you.

I'm not sure about doing a great "jon," but it looks really cool.

boo. way to point out the negative, pastor gainey. :-)

Post a Comment