« Home | Tilden makes beautiful flower arrangements...he al... » | So Tilden and I just got back from being mesmerize... » | So I was just flipping through the tv channels, tr... » | So I have discovered that blogging may not be for ... » | Yeah, so I am not so sure about this whole bloggin... » 

4.14.2006 

Jesus' desire for his followers is that they live in such a way that they
bring heaven to earth.

What's disturbing then is when people talk more about hell after this life
than they do about hell here and now. As a Christian, I want to do what I
can to resist hell coming to earth. Poverty, injustice, suffering-- they
are all hells on earth, and as Christians we oppose them with all our
energies. Jesus told us to.

-- Rob Bell in "Velvet Elvis"

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates