« Home | I've been researching elementary, middle, and hig... » | really?! » | I don't want to be a materialistic person. I don't... » | Easter Egg Hunt in Savannah Woods today... lots of... » | Jesus' desire for his followers is that they live ... » | Tilden makes beautiful flower arrangements...he al... » | So Tilden and I just got back from being mesmerize... » | So I was just flipping through the tv channels, tr... » | So I have discovered that blogging may not be for ... » | Yeah, so I am not so sure about this whole bloggin... » 

4.29.2006 

Dads are Awesome (and very cute at times!)

Your Dad is a great man!

i am gonna have to agree with johnny...your dad is an amazing man (and your mom is, too!). it's not hard to see why you are such a great person!!!

where was this?

Awww... you're sweet. This was at Youth Councils this past year.

That's the great thing about your dad..he isn't just a dad to you, but he's also a father in the church - a spiritual father who encourages and exhorts and teaches and rebukes with authority and gentleness...Paul said "Even though you have 10 000 guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers..." 1 Cor. 4:15
Us young'uns round here sure do though...thanks for sharing him Steph...
H

TOO CUTE! I love Major Costas..he was my first exposure to the southern states when he picked me up at the airport back in 2002, my first year at camp. I remember he took us to a chinese buffet and ordered sweet tea...cause I remember thinking, "What the heck is that?" He is a great man, I have alot of respect for him and his hot family.

Post a Comment