« Home | So I was just flipping through the tv channels, tr... » | So I have discovered that blogging may not be for ... » | Yeah, so I am not so sure about this whole bloggin... » 

4.04.2006 







So Tilden and I just got back from being mesmerized by the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. They are in Charlotte tonight and tomorrow night, and if I could, I would go back tomorrow night and dance along with them in the back of the theater. They were awesome. Even Tilden loved it. I wish I could take the kids from the Club to see the performance... so many of them love to dance, and this would open their eyes to the vastness of modern dance. There are a couple of videos you can watch at alvinailey.org, but if you ever get the chance to see the company in person, go.

It would be nice if you blogged more often.

Grace,
Johnny

I just watched one of the videos - amazing! I wish I had muscles like that...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stephanie
  • From Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
  • I want to make a difference in my world... I want to appreciate the beauty around me to the fullest... I want to experience life in every possible way... I want to love and appreciate each the kids at the Club everday...lots of wants...realities?
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates