« Home | So, I've been playing around with macromedia latel... » | » | Boycott, anyone?? » | Dads are Awesome (and very cute at times!) » | I've been researching elementary, middle, and hig... » | really?! » | I don't want to be a materialistic person. I don't... » | Easter Egg Hunt in Savannah Woods today... lots of... » | Jesus' desire for his followers is that they live ... » | Tilden makes beautiful flower arrangements...he al... » 

5.15.2006 

First Year Down...

Happy anniversary to us...

Tilden and I are celebrating our first year anniversay today... I have a feeling that we have many awesome years ahead of us filled with laughter, love, learning...

Thank you to all of you who shared in the celebration of us joining our lives together one year ago today!

Awww.... I can't believe it has been a year. Happy Anniversary to a fab couple!!

Many wonderful years are ahead

COngrats! Some people say the first year is the hardest. I disagree, and it just keeps getting better and better. you guys are an awesome couple and I am suprised the world hasn't imploded yet from the power of your combined coolness. MIss you guys.

haha. wayne said "fab."

but i agree. you guys rock. happy anniversary!

happy anniversary! thank you for letting us celebrate the beauty that was your wedding. you two are special, beautiful people.

by the way...love the new look! hope you're doing well.

Post a Comment